Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Some info on the Lurkers

Hello fellow classmates...Deb Cieri-Munster here. It sure has been amusing to see Roseanne's pictures going up on this site, but I felt I needed to step in when she mentioned Rhett being married to Kim!! Rhett Moody and Kris Bogart are married and happy and living in Hamden. Bob Brown is also married and happy and living in Guilford. Danielle Coates flits in and out of our lives from time to time. At this point she is out and we have no idea where she is hiding. Robin (Chrostowski) Munster is now my sister-in-law and her and her husband are expecting their first baby ( a girl!!) any day now! I am on my second and much happier marriage, although the last name sure leaves alot to be desired. If you want to know what I've been doing since the last reunion, you can go to www.soundbodyct.com. As for everyone else, your guess is as good as mine...
Best of luck!
Deb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Deb!

Rhett, Kim, and I all got a good laugh out of that last post - and the old pictures!

Rose Ann it was nice to talk with you. We'll see you all soon.
Kris

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home