Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, September 24, 2007

I check this blog now about once a week and no action. Understandable now that the reunion has come and gone, although I still enjoy occasional updates and pictures.
I am writing because I have a friend here in New Hampshire who is planning her 20th and she is in search of a poem for her memorabilia table. Rose Ann provided the poem and I am wondering if anyone has it (probably Rose Ann?) and if they'd send me a copy. My email address is wendyjoanis@comcast.net. Also I think the blog username and password have been reset to my email address as username, and huskies87 as the password. I was having trouble trying to post this and I'm not sure what I did to the settings.
Also, I've heard from Ginger a couple of times and she is still trying very hard to come up with the funding for the scholarship she is creating on behalf of the class of 87. I believe she will post here soon with the details of how to contribute.
Anyhow, hope all is well and maybe I'll bump into some of you around the holidays.
~Wendy

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i am glad im not the only one checking. u know i think we should try to get together around the holidays.that would b great.we could meet at chips pub. theres so many people i and other people who didnt get to talk too, and i dont want to wait for another reunion how about it?

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who posted this first comment?..chips pub would be great...how bout the Friday night after Thanksgiving?

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count us in for that night.
Liz and Scott

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chips sounds great, post a time and we will see you there

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy...do you still need that poem?
Sorry, I havent been checking in lately!

Chips sounds fun!

~Rose Ann

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps..that email and password wont work. It says the email address is incorrect.

~RA

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy it's march 7th.. I haven't been here since the reunion. Please keep in touch and let us know when you guys come into town. We would really like to see you and your family. Nothing has changed here and everything seems to be the same. Artie Novarro

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this site still active ??
Alive in Florida and ... haven't heard from anyone about reunions or Our Class of 87 ???
I'll Check it out soon - Hope everyone has been well !!
Frank Griswold

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home