Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, September 22, 2006

hey folks, the blog is open



hey all, Mike Young here, taking over the blogging duties from Wendy.
Mike?
Mike Young?
Come on . . .wasn't I in your vocab class with Luckenbach?
Anyway.

We hope that this site can serve as a sort of bulletin board where people can check for details of our upcoming 20th(!) reunion. Also, and perhaps more importantly, it can be an easy way for folks to post news and reconnect with classmates. So I encourage you all all, especially those who can't make the 6/29 reunion to chime in and fill us in on what's up with you, or even post of shot of you and yours. I'll go first:

I went to Brian Dalton's wedding in Brooklyn recently. His wife is lovely but he is quite fat these days. Enjoy these pictures of me at his so-called 'bachelor party' and with Brian's niece Molly at dinner .

TO POST:

go to blogger.com


the username is

wjoanis

and the password is

huskies

so what's up, people?

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Hi,

It's Mrs. Fisher, your old and I do mean old advisor. I am still walking, talking etc.; so I plan to come to the reunion and rehash all of our good times. I see and hear from many of you already, but it will be great to see all at once!!!!! See you in June. Email me at cfisher@clintonpublic.com

12:50 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

I left the wrong email address for you all. It is


cfisher@clintonpublic.org

Please write anytime!!!!!!

Carole Fisher

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your morganclassof1987.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home