Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Morgan Class of 1987

Morgan Class of 1987

Ok..first of all..it's not Herm anymore...it's Pete..ty :). I haven't hear that in about 15 years though..so it was humorous. I live in Higganum, been there for about 5 years. I'm married to Jen Lankarge ('87). We have a wonderful son Declan (I know..it's the coolest name). He's 2 1/2 and as those of you with toddlers know..is just non-stop. I'm a Chef..I have been doing this for about 18 years. (little side note..I don't think I'm allowed on property at the Water's Edge.long story..hahaha). Currently I'm at the Inn at Middletown, The Tavern at the Armory. So..you local folks should come up and visit. (blatant pandering for business).
I'm the Sous Chef there. Jen works for a dental alloy company in North Haven. We spent a few years in the Carribean on the island of St Croix. I honestly can't wait to see everyone.
Pete

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what you're saying is the Herm term is no longer spoken for? Sweet! I'll take it! Call me Herm!

Danno

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home