Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, January 22, 2007

Greeting-Dan Flynn

(First attempt at blogging...with a little help from Cherise. Hope this works)

Greetings all. I figured it was time to stop being a lurker after the picture of me wearing a dress popped-up! As I recall, it was a dare made by Samantha Londin. She paid me $25 to do it. I got half in the a.m. and Mrs. Denvir held the other half until the end of the day. I gotta say that the dress was bad, but that shirt I am wearing in one of the class pictures is downright horrible. It was easier to explain the dress to my wife and kids!

I still reside in CT. I moved to Portland, CT about 15 years ago. I am here with my wife Dawn (married 13 years) - met her freshman year at college - and our son Connor (8) and daughter Meghan (5 in February). I will post pix when I get up-to-date ones on the computer. Connor looks just like me. He is in third grade. Loves playing baseball and all things Red Sox...despises the Yankees. Meghan is a teenager in a 5 year olds body. She starts kindergarten in September. She is ready and raring to go. She is ready for it. I do not know if the school is ready for her.

Wendy, Maura et al. Thanks for opening up the reunion to myself and others who did not graduate from Morgan. I am looking forward to the reuinon. If this blog is an early indication, I am sure the reunion will be great. I recently have exchanged numerous e-mails with Cherise, Ginger and Diana Dart.. great to hear from them and to re-connect!

I still keep tabs on Clinton as my brother is on the police force there. (I used to think highly of the force until they agreed to give Brian P. a badge and gun. Rumor has it he may even get bullets for the gun someday!) I also have a friend who moved there. His kids are going through Joel and Pierson now along with Little League and rec bball. Funny to have him ask me, :"Do you know a Kirby Cummings?" or "Artie Navarro?"

I passed the word on to Dave Stickney about the blog. I will also do so to other members of the "Xavier guys"...Mike Perry, Mike Fitzgerald, Steve Suraci and anyone else I see who may be interested.

Keep up the blogging and drop me an e-mail at dankis@sbcglobal.net

-Dan Flynn

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Danny good to hear from you! It will be great to see you at the reunion. No more riding bikes down "Eliot Hill" now!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home