Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Saturday, January 20, 2007

when is the reunion

Cyndi- thanks for all the pics, I'll start digging through memory lane.
Dan- Hammo is a go for alcohol, Madison Surf Club does too. Thanks for typing out all the names
Samantha- I'm I coffee snob to. I bring a cofffee grinder with me when I deploy. Archie's coffee shop is good. If it is closed, Willoughbys in Madison is really good, there is also free wireless internet there. It's located on the main road (post road right across from what used to be the movie threater) There is also a coffee company out of FL(kickasscoffee.com if that is not right I try to find it)anyway their Kona is great
I might be able to attend the reunion after all. It's the last wken in Jun 29-30?

Barb

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

The Water's Edge thing is Friday night, the 29th, 7:30-11:30pm.
The picnic thing is Saturday.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home