Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Saturday, January 20, 2007

We need your old photos!

First I want to thank Cyndi, Rose Ann and others for taking us down memory lane. The photos you have posted are great! We are looking for photos like these to put into a slideshow (with music) for Friday night. I need EVERYONE to send me class memories from ANY year. For those of you who have a scanner, you can e-mail your photos to inglisfamily@sbcglobal.net. If you do not have a scanner, once the P.O. Box in Clinton is established for our class reunion, you can send your actual photos (or copies) to that address to my attention. Please also include the names of the people in your pictures, the event or year, in addition to any commentary you wish us to share during the slideshow. We're looking for elementary, middle & high school photos, class and team/sports photos, pictures from middle school dances, proms, parties (birthday or keg, whichever you prefer), pep rallies, homecoming (anyone happen to have pics from those float parties?), etc. I want everyone to dig through those boxes of photos they have in their homes or parent's house and find us memories we can share with our class Friday night. The more pictures the better! Thank you! - Kim (Ruggiero) Inglis

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Kim I know I said I'd have those pics to you by the weekend, I will however, I know I have more at my mother's house and I'd like to compile them and send them all at once so I'm not duplicating. I promise I'll make sure they get to you as soon as I can.
;o)
Cyndi

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home