Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Morgan Class of 1987

I was just rereading the list you made Dan I didn't know that Pete Fillion died. What happed?? I knew that Annette had Passed as I was in touch with her for a while after she moved to Fl., and then was told of her passing by her mom.
I see Artie Navarro every once in a while around town I will keep a copy of the blog address on me so I can pass it along to him. I also gave the blog address to my younger sister as she and her husband see Scalzo's younger brother on a regular basis to pass on to him in Tx.
Wendy, I know that Lance cannot access the internet so I will get his mailing info and pass it on to you ASAP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Unfortunately Peter, for reasons known to him alone, committed suicide a few years ago. Roseann was the one who called me when she found out and together we attended his wake.

D

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home