Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kenny Sullivan & Gary Anderson

I spoke to Kenny today and told him about the reunion. I also gave him the blogger info. He lives in Florida and will be in CT in a couple weeks. I'll show him how to navigate the blogger when he comes up.

I spoke with Gary's girlfriend (who happens to be related to me) I gave her the reunion info and told her about the site; she's going to forward the blogger site to him.

I'll post more info when I can. :)

Cyndi

2 Comments:

Anonymous true adult male sex stories said...

I got an E mail a day or so later. I tried to move my hands and legs, but they wereheld firm as my two lovers continued.
mild bondage mmf sex stories
mind control erotic sex stories
beastiality stories found herself on stage
first sex stories incest
incest stories free
I got an E mail a day or so later. I tried to move my hands and legs, but they wereheld firm as my two lovers continued.

4:21 AM  
Anonymous forced bondage fantasy comming true stories said...

A. Youre growing up, and soon youll be a man.
young girls first time sex stories
free preteen sex stories
free young sex stories
stories erotic taboo
bbw sex stories
A. Youre growing up, and soon youll be a man.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home