Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

5th & 6th Grade Photos

Hi All,

Tricia Mezzetti here. Thanks to all who are taking time to organize the Reunion and Picnic, and including the Xavier guys and Mercy Girl ( I think I am the only one who went all 4 years). I look forward to seeing you all in June. Please let me know if you need help with anything, I would be more than happy :).

tmezz145@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everytime we had to march through that lunchroom in Pierson, Tim Coyne and I would lick our fingers and rub the Disney painting on the wall, making smudge marks. You can see it in all the class photos from that year.
Ahhhh, the joys of 5th grade.

I really haven't progressed much since then, I guess...


DCM

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home