Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, January 29, 2007

Ginger's Boys

Hey Everyone! These are my three boys...so I have been a bit busy over the past twenty years. From CT to Rome to California to Hawaii to Florida and finally Iowa. Yes Iowa...Look on a map..not the potatoe state the corn state. Yeah yeah gave up palm trees and ocean for....Corn. No really its a great hearty place to raise kids without killing yourself to afford a mortgage. Anyway kids lets all just get along. Be happy that we all made it this far considering our extracurricular activites. If my boys do 10% of what I did I may not live through it. Let's appreciate the fact that there are 100 people out there from our graduating class that know your story...it gets tiring at our age to start from scatch all the time. And who cares what we do for a living or how rich or poor we are? Everything is borrowed anyway...so just enjoy the ride. I've lost both my parents over the past 7 years and it surely changes your perspective on what to bitch about.
Hopefully I will see you all in June. Hopefully the I'll have the Botox and Lipo by then:)
Try to get along or I'll have to start banging heads..or posting my blackmail pictures..So be nice to me..Be nicer to Donna though because she's the one that has the REAL blackmail pictures.....

Ginger-
You can harrass me at gingerramos35@hotmail.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you, just losing my mom has changed me so losing both of your parents must be real hard, and really changed your outlook on life. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
You have three beautiful boys. I also have three boys, as you have probably alread seen. I am sure you have your hands full if they are anything like mine they are a ball full of energy.
Can't wait to see everyone. I'm still not sure if I can make it, but I am trying real hard.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Ginger,
Great to hear from you! Your boys are so cute!
Looking forward to seeing you in June.
Pam

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ginger...do they do Botox and Lipo in Iowa? Just kidding! I enjoyed your update!
See you in June!
Take Care,
Rose Ann

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout damn time you checked in, girl!

DCM

10:54 PM  
Blogger Jason Hall said...

Hey Ginger,
Last time I talked to you we were both living out in Ca. I look forward to seeing you. I moved back to Ct. about 11 years ago. Now I travel the world. Talk to you soon. You can email me at muddiver05@sbcglobal.net

Jason Hall

11:32 AM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Ginger,
They are too cute! The one in the middle has the "devil" in his eye...sort of familiar, huh Mom!!!
It's been so great hearing from everyone. Hope to see you in June.
Beth
By the way, all four of mine have that same "devil" look!!!!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home