Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, January 26, 2007

Let's move on!!!!!!!

Mrs Fisher here--- Carole to many of you now!!!

I am so disappointed by what's happening to our reunion. It's supposed to be a happy time. You were the greatest class that ever was. I tell everyone that- still!!!!!! Let's go back to being that group and whatever bad things occurred, work them out appropriately, please. We all feel better running on positive vibes. I am looking forward to seeing you all in June.

Love,

Carole Fisher

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siempre te amo, Senora Fisher!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Senora Fisher!
How are you? I think about you everytime I travel to Mexico! My daughter is learning Spanish at school and I have to say, she does better in fifth grade than I ever did in high school!!!
Pam Marsden Evankow

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you as well, Senora Fisher.
~Rose Ann :)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Fisher I have a confession to make...I still have one of Mrs Burke's lavatory passes. Do you think she wants it back? LOL

DCM

PS- I'm not kidding.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MRS. FISHER, SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU, HOW ARE PAULA AND DANNY DOING? CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. HOPE ALL IS WELL. I'LL BE IN TOWN ON FEB 2. IF YOU ARE STILL TEACHING, I'D LOVE TO STOP IN EARLY TO VISIT.

ROB DEMCHAK

4:41 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Rob ~
If you guys come to see Mrs. Fisher (Carole), stop by and say hello to me, will ya? I am right down the hall from her! It would be great to see you!
~ Mo (Scully) Tranquilli

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home