Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Disappointed

It really disappoints me, to continue to see such negativity and sarcasm with this picnic.

I'm a pretty laid back and positive person, and to see unecessary caddiness continue makes me wonder if I even want to go.

Can't the plans just continue without all the negativity??

It's similar to what I try to teach my middle-schooler..."You dont have to be friends with everyone, but you need to be nice and respectful to everyone". She is 12.

Can't we continue with this respectfully? So that everyone will enjoy themselves?
I'm at the point I dont even know if I want to go anymore, which is sad, because it would be nice to catch up with people I haven't seen and meet their spouses and children.

I apologize if this offends anyone, but I just hate to see things be like this, as I'm sure others feel the same.

Although I am not personally being attacked (yet), I hate to see it happen to others.

We come to the blog to see photos and updates on what everyone has been up to. Isn't this site supposed to be fun and about re-connecting? Can't we go back to that?

It has been asked that people give honest opinions, so I'm giving mine. I hope that you respect my opinion.

If anyone would like to respond, my email is rsimo527@msn.com

All I'm asking is that we continue maturely and respectfully.

Signed
Rose Ann

5 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Well said, Rose Ann! I'm with you! This site was so much fun in the beginning. It seems to have gotten out of hand. It's funny, but 20 years ago, we didn't have e-mail let alone "blogs" to communicate with. We had to do it face to face (or maybe we passed a note in the Morgan halls). After all is said and done here on the blog, we will be face to face in just 5 months! At this point, I am still very much looking forward to that! So, again, let's just move forward on a positive note!
~ Maureen

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 5 months to lose 20 pounds!! aahhhh! then I'll be ready to see people face to face..Liz

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job Roseann. I'm all for moving on. The gutless posters need to either just stop posting these anonymous accusations or start signing their names.
And if any of you know who they are, you might want to talk sense to them.

DCM

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RoseAnn,

If you're upset about the (Now) 8 comments on Together We're Doing Great, THEY ARE ALL JOKES! A few of us had over three hundred e-mails going back and forth today. We were posting pics and teasing each other. LOTS of sarcasm but no meaness! Ha!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT POST ROSEANN!!

Liz - I see you a lot at Walgreens and I think you look GREAT!! Andrea

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home