Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WE ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!

I can't believe how cute we ALL are in this picture. If you were in Miss Banti's 1st grade class, you'll be here. You know who you are. I'll post 1st names with last initials.





1st row
Michael P, Paul C, Eric J, Brooks G, Michael Y, Shawn D. and Miss Banti

2nd row
Cyndi C, Beth D, Shana P, Danny M, Susan V, Colleen K, Jeffery C, Gloria G, Samantha L.

3rd row
John F, Dawn R, Renee W, Kim R, Sherri B, Drew B.

Front row
John G, Robert M, Glenn S, Danny F.

ENJOY!

*~*~*~CYNDI~*~*~*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD! Why did you save all these. I look ridiculous.....Nice hair....Thank God for flat irons...Honestly....

Sam~

12:15 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

PLAID RULES!

DCM

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same haircut...but w half the hair.

rob mcleod

4:33 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

I didn't even know I was in this class.

DCM

4:40 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Who is the teacher? I cannot remember her name. My shirt is better than the one I wore in a later class picture. I must have watched Happy Days and Fonzy the night before...Check out my thumbs! Nice kicks by the way for us in the front row. It was like there was one sneaker co. "Do you want those in Blue or in Non-Blue?"
-Dan Flynn

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. According to my mother's listing the teachers name is Miss Banti. I don't remember her either but I remember everyone in the class. At least I know my mother got the students names correct so I'm assuming she got the teacher's name right.
Who knew 30 some odd years later you'd still want to speak to the people in your 1st grade class. heh heh...
BTW, nice patchwork outfit I had huh?

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home