Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, January 26, 2007

Obsess Much?

Roseanne, good post.

Cherise, don't you think you're kind of obsessing over this? You disagree with opinions and now you are obsessing over tracking down who's posts they are so you know who to be pissed off at next?

Let it go, move on, let everyone get excited about the reunion & picnic!!! You are making this so much more dramatic that necessary. We only need dates, times, places and cost.

~Tammy (so you don't have to go to great lengths to find out who to flame next)

p.s. As to the "nudity at Hammo" comment - are you saying you want to be drunk and nude in front of our families? Let me know so I can plan accordingly - if this is the case, I will bring my camera, but not my kids! LOL!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy, you have misconstrued Cherises words, we only want to see Danny M, "Drunk and nude."

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy,

I AM totally obsessed! It's me for goodness sakes! Ha!

I DON'T disagree w/ anyone's opinions, that's how all this Hammo. stuff got started. We wanted EVERYONE'S in put to be acknowledge.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR, I have NOT been "Pissed" at anyone, nor am I "Blaming" anyone. Blaming someone for what?

Sounds like you don't want the "How old are we?" and "Agreed" anon. to come come out though.

You posted, "Good comment" to Rose Ann, then YOU got negative.

As for the CLASS PICNIC, The date is Sat, June 30th. The time is AFTER 10 am. (Except, per Nigel, Pam has to be there at 8 am. Ha!) The cost is the admission to Hammo. (Last year it was $9 for CT plates and $14 for out of state, but it's going up and they haven't announced the new fee yet.) and however much your side dish costs, or you decide to chip in for paper supplies.

As for the nudity comment, I already commented/explained it in RoseAnn's, "Disappointed" Blog.

However, we ARE trying to get Danny M. "Drunk and nude!"

Now, I am fine w/ the info. I know about the negative anon's. So unless someone
asks me a question directly on Blogger, I'll have no need to comment. Besides, anyone can do that via e-mail.

Fondly,
Cherise
cheriseinsavga@msn.com

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "drunk and nude" bit was a joke. Making fun of the accusations made by the anonymous posters. Some classmates simply wanted a location that allowed alcohol for those that wish to have it available and these people were made out to be "Caligula" by the anonymous posters.

It was a joke. I'm sorry for those that couldn't figure it out.

DCM

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home