Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, January 26, 2007

Final Word On Picnic


Final word on the picnic should be this:


There WILL be a picnic at Hammonassett. You, (And by, "You" I mean all Morgan classmates) are more than welcome to attend and to bring your family members. I promise it won't be a Roman orgy. I have a feeling that the Hammonasset security will ensure people behave themselves.

If you don't feel comfortable with Hammonassett then don't go, but quit slamming it, and quit slamming those that are trying to organize it. If you wish to organize something at the Clinton beach or wherever that is more suitable to your tastes and comfort level, then do so and I promise nobody is going to take any shots at it from my camp.

I have always said I respect those that wish to have an alcohol free event for their kids.

And, just for the record I'm on to these sly posts as well, (Calling for peace, and wanting to move on, but taking shots at the same time. "Being stalked."..."Drunk and nude." (While obviously not getting the joke...). If you're calling for peace that's one thing, but additional shots are not going to make it happen.

Now, YOU HAVE A CHOICE. Go to Hammonasset or go elsewhere.
It's really, REALLY that simple.

DCM

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Hey Everyone! What the hell are you guys arguing about anyway? Let just get together and marvel at the fact that we are all alive after all the stuff we have done!
To have over 100 people that know your basic story is pretty incredible so lets embrace that!
I'll the proud Mama of 3 boys and I've gone from Connecticut to Rome to California to Hawaii to Florida and now I'm in Iowa...not as exotic or exciting but a great place to live and raise rugrats.
It doesn't matter what I do for a living or what my husbands does for a living or how much money I have or don't have. Everything is just borrowed anyway. I have blackmail pictures of everyone so be nice:) Be nicer to Donna though because she has more...I am hoping to make the road trip to see you all. Hopefully the Botox and Lipo will be done by then:)
Let's all just get along or I'll have to start rolling heads:)

Ginger

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ginger.. your such a character!

Your boys are cuties!

Let me know if you get a good deal on the Botox and Lipo. I need some myself.

Anyway, good to see you blogging in. Hope to see you in June.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Hey..They do Botox and LIpo here too..I hear they practice first on the farm animals so your results are good:)Actually people here a bit heavier as we are about an hour from Chicago which was named the fattest city in America.. SO the pressure to be thin is not too bad....Cyndi at least it looks like you were smart and married an Italian?

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home