Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, January 26, 2007

We did it, together!


Hey,

I was going through the yearbook and thought I should post.

Alright, I know I'm a little sappy but, we did this, ALL OF US TOGETHER, and although it's a bit out of shape, (as in life, nothing is perfect) we managed to do it just like we will make this reunion weekend work.

Who cares if we are fat & ugly, skinny & balding. We are 20 years older it's gonna happen. :) Life happens. We've all changed in some ways but we are all still the same in other ways. That's OK because it's why we all connected to begin with.

We should be proud, Mrs. Fisher said "You were the greatest class that ever was. I tell everyone that- still!!!!!!" How many classes can say that?

BTW..for those who may not remember, 1987 was dedicated to Mrs. Fisher

Glad to see we are back on track. Great to see those photo's! Keep em' comin!

P.S. Can you find yourself in the pic?

~*Cyndi*~

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyndi.

Now THAT was well said.

Would now be a good time to tell you I skipped school that day and am not in the picture? HA! KIDDING! But, a bunch of us did skip that day! I won't even tell you where we went! LOL.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Cyndi.
Unfortunately I dont have my yearbook anymore, so it was fun to see. I didnt find myself in the picture, but I also dont even remember it being taken, so I may not have been there...LOL

~Rose Ann

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's tough to tell who's who from a scanned and posted pic. In the yearbook it's much clearer. I know one thing we were all freezing our rear ends off!

Ya know Rose Ann, I'm standing next to Thibodeau so most likely I left right after this picture! LOL

Cherise where did you go that day? Hmmmmm?

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyndi I am near the front in that picture. Look closely at my expression. If you remember it was cold as shit that day when they took that photo!

And yes, it's an honor for Mrs Fisher to say such a wonderful thing about the class of 1987 (although I'm not sure what to make of it). Mrs Fisher is a cool cat. Sorry I didn't do better in Spanish!

DCM

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Fisher probably said it in Mexico after all the Tequila we drank!!!!

Holy Cr-- there was Tequila in everything!!!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tequila and I don't get along. My body calls it... ta-kill-ya. The thought makes me cringe. LOL

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home