Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, January 22, 2007

Please Please Read this

When you post Please put your name on......Because it makes it much easier to know who is saying what......Someone thanked me for being their buddy and I have no idea who it was.....Whoever you are.....you're welcome!

It has been a blast looking at the pictures with Rob - it is so much fun having a spouse that knows all the same people! We have some good laughs! What were we thinking?
As for all the issues that seem to be bogging down the plans.....I suggest leaving the Reunion as is. It sounds great......As for Saturday, maybe seperate group things are better. If people want to plan something, post it and people can come and go as they please. Let this be a good time, a time to brag about kids, and talk about how well we all did......not something to make people look forward to NOT coming!

I truly can't wait!

SIGNED,
SAMANTHA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Sam. I totally forgot to post my nameon that blog.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home