Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hey Everyone Cyndi posting for Jessie

I had lunch with Jessie (who looks GREAT by the way) the other day and she asked that I post a few pics for her. She periodically checks on the blog and is looking forward (hopefully) to the reunion.

She's married with five boys (yes, I said 5 boys) ranging from 20 to 9 years of age. She lives in Old Saybrook and currently works from home for her husband (Jess, correct me if I'm wrong on that one) She's active with her 4 younger son's with their activities and desperately trying to keep track of where her oldest son is on a "minute by minute" basis. He was deployed almost 2 months ago, serving our country on the high sea's.

Her son's (pictured here a few years back) are Tod (20), Jesse (17), Christian (15), Nicholas (13) and Matthew (9). And Tod's military picture below.




I'm not sure why I complied however, Jess asked me to post these pictures as well.... hope you all have a good laugh!








The top pic is Powder Puff, Patti Houle & Dawn Royea and the bottom pic (with balloons) is a field trip we went on.

Enjoy!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyndi,
Please tell Jess I said hello & would love to be in more contact other than running into her at the stop & shop in old saybrook...
Thanks,
Jackie

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will do Jackie!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyndi,
Let Jess know That I am hear if she wants to talk or anything. I know what she is going through with her son deployed.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure will. Thanks!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can, find out what unit Jess' son is deployed with. My finace is a former Marine and a current member of the Brass City detachment of the Marine Corps League.
http://www.orgsites.com/ct/bcmdmcl/

If she or her son are ever in need of assistance, we may be able to help out in one way or another.

DCM

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My fiance" not my finance. What the hell is with my spelling recently?

DCM

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hotmail email account search
[url=http://www.viddler.com/explore/hotmail_sign_in]steal somebody hotmail password
[/url] hotmail member search

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

European Hiv Drug Resistance Workshop
order ativan
Additionally, these effects can continue for six months after taking the medication.
[url=http://www.provillusreviewblog.com/]ativan online[/url]
More common side effects that usually subside on their own with continued use include drownisness, irritability, lack of motivation, loss of libido, dizziness, loss of balance, loss of coordination, and aggression among many others.
http://www.provillusreviewblog.com/ - purchase lorazepam online

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home