Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, February 05, 2007

Party Much?

Deb - Do you have a keg in your car?






















Liz - Here is the campfire Parties you reminded us of!!!


Our class always had a good time together! I am saving the good pictures to blackmail people for drinks at the reunion!! I still haven't gotten to the Parties we threw in Hotel rooms or the Mexico pictures... (insert evil laugh here...)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can always count on you for the pictures! i thought i escaped until i noticed the big shell cup, aweful short hair and flipped up collar...I was going to try to say I would never have participated...
luv ya
Colleen

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Colleen - I have the best pictures of you for later!!! You are going to be buying me soooo many drinks!!!

Luv ya right back!!!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great! I hope everyone is diggging through their closets right now for their photo albums.
I had some of the best laughs of my life at these parties. If only I could remember them.
Liz

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember some of us have blackmail on you too!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There can't be any black mail on me, I don't remember a thing!!

I swear, it wasn't me...

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home