Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, February 02, 2007

Saying hello....

Hi Everyone,

It's Diana. I've been lurking for a while and have been enjoying reading about where everyone is now and seeing pictures of your kids.

I'm living in Guilford with my husband, Mark (he grew up in Madison and knows a lot of you from working at McDonalds) and our two children. Rachael is my shy quiet 6 year old and Caleb is my wild, challenging 3 year old. I stay home during the day with them and love every minute of it. Mark teaches high school English so when he gets home, I go to work. I'm the school director for the Guilford branch of the New Haven Ballet. The school has about 200 students and I have about 10 teachers working for me. I also teach the older advanced classes. I've stayed involved in the local community theater groups and still do the choreography for Morgan's musicals.

Hopefully, by the reunion, I'll have defended my thesis and will have my Masters in Exercise Physiology and will be a certified Strength & Conditioning Trainer.

Looks like a lot of people are excited and planning on coming to the reunion - thanks Wendy & Maura for getting the ball rolling!

Diana

4 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Hello Diana,
Great to hear all about you and your family.
My daughter took ballet lessons for years! Now it's all sports.
Looking forward to seeing you in June.
Pam Marsden

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Diana.

Sounds like you and your family are doing well.

See you in June, take care until then.

Cyndi

11:39 AM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Hey Diana,

Last I bumped into you was in Madison at the coffee shop. You were talking about you Masters in Exercise Phys. Are you at SCSU, Dr. Finn still there?

BArb

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barb,

Glad you're well - yep Dr. Finn is still there and editing my thesis as we speak......

Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Diana

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home