Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Todd Steward

Hello everyone!! This is Todd Steward. I just found out from Bob Corson about the reunion and the blog. I am currently in the process of moving from Myrtle Beach, SC to Old Saybrook. My current address is 418 Ashwood Lane, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 and my cell phone number (843) 455-3304. My email address is albechod@earthlink.net if anyone wants to send me a note.

On a personal note, my wife, Cherie and I have 2 children. Our daughter, Alexandra, is 12 and our son, Benjamin, is 10. I have been a police officer in Myrtle Beach for the past six years, but it is time to come back to New England.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Water’s Edge on Friday and Hammonasett on Saturday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Todd,
I remember being at Hammo and you were a DEP officer. You helped us out and we got to stay. Thank you.
Liz (O'Connell)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home