Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Laura Niezelski-McLaughlin

Hi Everyone!!

I ran into Jackie at the movie theater on February 21 and she told me about the site and our reunion. I live in Niantic and have been married for 12 years to Shawn, we have two children Hannah (6) and Ryan (3). I am a paralegal for a law firm in New London, we were the firm that handled the eminent domain case - Kelo v. City of New London that went to the Supreme Court in Washington, DC, I attended the hearing it was pretty exciting and we won. The pictures are great I have had some really good laughs. I love the class pictures, I must have been absent a lot because I know that I was in some of those classes but not in the picture. I do not have my stuff from school because when my parents got divorce, somehow all that stuff went missing. I talk with Deb Cahill all the time are boys have the same birthday, who would have ever thought. She is living in Deep River, 32 Village Street. It sound like the picnic is all planned but just a thought about McCook's in Niantic, it only costs about $25-$50 to rent the pavilon and has a great field and playground for the kids. I ran into Dawn Carmody now Packard she is a teacher at my daughter's school -Lillie B. Haynes in Niantic, if I see her I will let her know about the site and reunion. Just wanted to post a quicknote and hope to see all of you in June. Laura

My email is shawnmcl@sbcglobal.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home