Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, February 12, 2007

Precious

These photos are precious... literally to me. In 1993 the No-Name Storm hit the coast of Florida - I lived directly on the water. I lost almost everything, including precious photos of my childhood and almost all of my school photos. Then my mother passed in 1994 and the rest of my photos were lost in boxes that my family tossed.

These are fabulous. If anyone has any more from Pierson, specifically class photos of:

Ms. Murphy kindergarten
Ms. Linder 1st grade
Ms. Cote 2nd grade (already posted - it was sad to see Pete Fillion in that photo)
Ms. Meisner (was that her name? this too is already posted, thank you)
Ms. Pignone 4th grade
Mrs. Flynn 5th grade

please post or email me at tammy_tolman@yahoo.com. Thank you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home