Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, September 25, 2006

Great idea!

Hey Everybody ~
Mo (Scully) Tranquilli here! I sent a comment to Wendy's post, but realized that a new post might be more visable! I think the blog is a great idea (thank you Brian, Mike and Wendy)! I hope everyone starts to use it! I'm really looking forward to the reunion! As some of you already know, I work at Morgan (and Eliot) as a school social worker. So, if anyone needs information from Morgan or needs to get in touch with any of the teachers, please feel free to contact me at mtranquilli@clintonpublic.org. See you all in June! Wendy & Maura - let me know when the planning meeting is going to be! I'll join you!
~ Mo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home