Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Anyone DONE with Christmas Shopping?

We just started last night.
What are the hot things the kids want this year?
We got our 12 yr old the Fly Pen computer. It's pretty cool....you draw a keyboard, and it will play...draw a calculator, and it will work, etc. We got the Algebra pack to go with it. Does anyone else already have this yet? if so, what do you think?
I'm trying to find Moon Sand for my 5 yr old....she's easy though....lots of Princess stuff, and she'll be happy.
And my little 18 month old is basically having a Thomas the Train Christmas...LOL
He's obsessed with Thomas.
We still have lots to do...nieces/nephews...my hubby...parents.....ughhh!
I havent even done cards yet either!
And my poor 5yr old is getting her tonsils out Dec. 22nd! I'm hoping she'll be okay by Christmas! :(

~Rose Ann

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting beer and cigarettes for all the neighborhood kids. Not sure if it will go over well though. Most of the kids roll their own and don't like the filters.

-D

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home