Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

glen smith

First off, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I don't know if anyone remembers Glen Smith, he moved away our freshman year. He works with me at the PD. He was activated in June with his Army Reserve unit. He is currently deployed in Iraq. His wife and 2 daughters live in Branford. He wanted me to relay his Hello's to everyone and wish them a Happy Holiday. I have his contact information if you want to send me an e-mail.
bpellegrini@clintonctpolice.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Brian,

Happy Holidays to you!

I remember Glen. I read about his venture to Iraq in the Clinton Recorder not too long ago. I remember saying "hey, I remember Glen" I also saw him on the news.

Hope he's doing well. I'm sure there are many people who need and want him home.
Please tell him THANKS!

Thanks for the update Brian. Hope you are doing well too.

Stay safe this holiday season.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

I also remember Glen Smith and read about him in the Harbor News. I believe he was in my fourth grade class (Mrs. Wohkle). Please give him all our best! - Kim (Ruggiero) Inglis

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home