Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, December 08, 2006

Music

Might be a good idea to get a request list in for the DJ if anyone is big on that. Some people tend to forget that DJ's don't carry every piece of music ever written with them. If you request it early then they make sure to bring it. (A friend of mine is a DJ (and I have helped him out)and we run into this problem a lot. We ask for a request list and people don't provide the requests early but just expect you to have everything they want when the event comes...Just a tip.

Dan

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

My Stepfather has been a DJ practically all his life - I'm sure we would want to play mostly classic 70's thru todays tops. I told Wendy before that he'd do the reunion, I just need to know so he doesn't book the date.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

I think this is Jackie...
I have had several people email me with DJ suggestions, people that are their relatives, friends, etc. Please let us know specific info about your stepfather and we'll get back to you (name, location, phone #, price). Also, we may be looking at needing a dj for the Saturday afternoon family event on the 30th as well. Kim Ruggerio had mentioned this and I guess they've used djs for events like this at the beach before. Thank you so much!
Wendy

6:57 AM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Yess, it's Jackie - Sorry, I forgot to sign.

Michael John Valenti
Long Island Sounds
Home office is in Clinton
860-669-5588
or check out his web site
longislandsounds.com
http://longislandsounds.com/staff.html

I'll ask him how much he would charge us if he did the show vs. one of other guys and get back to you.
~Jackie

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home