Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sue Wood

Morgan Class of 1987

Well, this is very exciting! Not sure where to begin. Rose Ann called me a few times and I finally called her back- she gave me this blog info right after Thanks Giving, I have finally gotten a chance to get on the site. Now I have spent the last 2 hours reading all the entries and looking at photos! I should be working. I love the photos, all the kids and class mates... It's great! Reading all the comments has made me laugh, smile, get chills, and reminisce and now I can't wait to see everyone in June! I will be there!
I can't believe it is 20 years. I don't feel like it has been that long. I think I went to the 10 year reunion. Waters Edge is great- when Rose Ann told me - I instantly thought of our prom....
I have been saying for years that I want to get together with Rose Ann, Carol, Kim , Mo etc..... I think it was 1-2 years ago Rose Ann came to an annual party we have at our house in Coventry CT. - It was great seeing her and meeting her family! Carol also called me about 15 months ago and I have yet to return her call- I am not very good at keeping in touch or with time management- lol
Some stuff about me, Married - Jim Greene, met him senior year at Eastern CT ST University. We have been married now it will be 10 years in August. We just sold our home in Coventry,CT of 10 Years and will be moving in January to Mansfield,CT. We are building and I don't know the actual address yet. We gave 2 beautiful, amazing girls, Claire- 3 yrs and Madeline- 15 months. When Claire was born, we decided Jim would stay home with the kids and I continue to work. Jim works in the car business, service manager at a Mercedes dealership in Hartford. I work for a mortgage company, originating loans and managing 2 offices and 8 other loan officers. I have been doing this for 13 years. As I mentioned we are in the middle of building a new home- we are very excited! Well I really better get back to work- I will try and figure out how to post pictures and keep checking to see who else has posted stuff.
I can be reached at sgreene@ctmortgageservices.com

Happy New Year!!!!!
Suzanne Wood ( Greene)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Sue. Thanks! Her cheeks are my favorite as well; For that reason, I shave a bit more often than I normally do so as not to irritate her. Glad to hear things are going well for you and yours. Cheers, Brian

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home