Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, January 12, 2007

Hi everyone from Debbie Harris (Lutch)


I'll see if this works - like most of you this blogging is new to me. So, I heard about this site and have been having such a fun time reading through and seeing photos. I didn't actually graduate with you since I moved from Clinton in our sophomore year out to the wild west of Oklahoma. Since I still consider Clinton my home town (and still have family there; my mom is in Clinton and my oldest brother Bill lives with his family in Westbrook) and you guys the ones I essentially grew up with, I gotta say I am a Morgan Husky at heart and not an Edmond Bulldog (Edmond High in Edmond, OK).

I attended Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, AZ after graduating and got a degree in Biology. I got a job with the US Forest Service and moved to Payson, AZ where I eventually got married and had my two kids: Sarah and Jack - Sarah is now 9 and Jack is about to turn 8. Since then I have moved back to Flagstaff and now work for Grand Canyon National Park as an environmental planner. I've been divorced about 4 years now, but thankfully my ex and I have a good relationship and things go pretty smoothly. The kids and I love to hike and camp and explore the southwest - I have to say that I miss the east coast and the water but I have gotten very used to sunshine and big open sky out here!

I don't know for sure if I can swing a trip back to Clinton for the reunion, but I wanted to say hello to everyone and tell you how great it is to hear how about everyone!

Here's a photo of Sarah, Jack and I on the North Rim of the Canyon this past summer. If anyone wants to email directly, I'd love to hear from you at debaz68@msn.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Wow, Debbie welcome to the clan! Nice picture. The Grand Canyon must be quite something. I've always wanted to see it (but not get lost in it).

Dan

11:21 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Hi Deb,

Great to hear from you! I just tried sending you an e-mail to catch up but it came back undeliverable. I'll try again. If you don't get it, please send me an e-mail so I can reply back.
-Kim (Ruggiero)

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home