Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

We are making a quick trip back

Rob and I (Samantha) are making a quick trip back to Clinton Feb 1-5. We arrive late the 1st and leave the afternoon of the 5th! A short trip because his grandma is turning 100!! We plan to not do much but look around and see what has changed. We are BIG fans of coffee if anyone has a great place and would like to catch up for a few minutes! Let me know.....my e mail is sam_a_lam_a_ding_dong@hotmail.com (i don't think it shows up but there is an _ between each word)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam,
In reading all the blogs- I think I saw that Archie Keiver (sp?) has a coffee shop in the old library in the center of town- not sure though- maybe I recall incorrectly. Check it out!
Suzanne (wood) Greene

12:36 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Sam, Arthur "Archie" does have a coffee shop at the old library next to the post office. He servs the awsome coffee and lunch.

Bryan P

3:22 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Sam-
My Mother & her friends go to "Malone's Coffee" often. I go to Arch's whenever I am in Clinton & have a few extra minutes - his business is busy & apparently so is he - cuz I usually have to leave him notes to say hello...
~Jackie

PS - did you get my e-mail change? It's now - jacquelinea26@comcast.net

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home