Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, December 29, 2006

Whoo hooo!


Thought I'd ramble, since I know there are quite a few people who check in often....so I'll entertain you a bit...
My hubby surprised me with tickets to STOMP for tonight! This will be our 3rd time seeing them. If you ever get the chance to go, it is AWESOME!!! whoo hoo! Cant wait!

Glad to see more people checking in too! (It's about time Suzie-Q ;)

~Rose Ann

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay Roseanne how was Stomp?? I saw it in Canada a few years ago and I loved it.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rose Ann,

Caught you on the Glen Smith post, Hi right back at cha.

Stomp is always great isn't it? Last time I went was a few yrs ago. I'm thinking about taking my son when it comes back around.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi RoseAnn. Thanks for your nice comment; she is pretty damn cute.

I saw Stomp years ago in the east village; it's very cool. Cheers, Brian

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home