Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, January 01, 2007

Emmett Here!

Twenty years goes by so fast! Seeing the pictures from '87 brings it back though. Then seeing pictures of children approaching those same ages makes the time seem to rush ahead again.

I am really looking forward to catching up with everyone in June. Actually, before with this blog. Great idea, Wendy.

I am very happily married since 2002, to Gita (pronounced like "Get the" #@$% out). We have a son, Redmond, who is now 20 months old and has energy to burn. We live in Madison, for almost 3 years now.

Rarely do I see anyone. In the past year, I've seen Deb Cieri, who threw me this link. Maura and I crossed paths in town one day. I saw Jeannette Guilloty in New Haven, last I knew she was working at Unilever in Clinton.

my email is emmett.sullivan@sbcglobal.net

Hope the new year is a happy and healthy for you and your loved ones.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmett,
Ya gotta post pics of your son!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Emmett,

Great to here from you...on the blog. Sounds like you're well and look fwd to seeing you at the reunion.

Rob McLeod
rhmcleod@sbcglobal.net

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home