Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, January 22, 2007

Saturday 6/30/07

Kim, that was very well put and you made some valid points. I respect your decision and I think you'll all have a great time.
However I see this event as not necessarily appealing to all. And while I don't want to detract from any activity I don't want to leave anyone out in the cold so-to-speak.
Therefore, since this Clinton beach thing seems to be set into stone I want to get feedback from people if they wish to have an alternate get-together on Saturday. If so, you can either post here or email me (dmay7158@yahoo.com). There's already been several posts on this blog from various classmates indicating a desire for something elsewhere. As I said before, not everyone in this class has young children or an affinity for the Clinton beach, and that being the case their wishes deserve to be respected as much as those with small kids looking for an activity that appeals to them.

Again I don't wish to take anything away from this picnic but I feel others who may not exactly find this activity desireable are left with no options and I don't wish for that to be the case. I hope the Clinton beach picnic is a tremendous success.

D May

2 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Hi Dan,

Just want to make sure that you know Maureen and I are not going to organize anything formal anymore for Saturday. I sincerely apologize if that wasn't clear in my latest "blog". People can simply exchange e-mails and go wherever they want.
Take Care,
Kim

4:32 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

That's really a shame. Why are we letting one bad apple spoil the arrangements.......?? 20 years people... get over it.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home