Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Please RSVP

The responses have been coming in. Don't worry if you missed the April 1st deadline, just get your response & $$ sent in ASAP. We need to give the Waters Edge information on numbers, etc... Thanks to everyone who has helped us find our classmates. We've sent out over 100 invitations. There are still some that we haven't found and still hope to contact. We are looking for: Frank Bentrewicz, Kim Buhler, Kim Creem, Rich Curulla, Jennifer Fritz, Joe Goberman, Tina Guidi, Janine Dione, Charles Kendle, Jason Lee, Chris Lyons, Ray Martin, Paul Neumann, Doug Semple, Lisa Spezziale, Lisa Thomas, Lisa Tolman, Kelly Tamm, Kim Wagner & Karl Weiss. Please send information to mauradoxsee@sbcglobal.net

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that Lisa Spezziale is living in Ca. An old neighbor of ours said she married a NHL Hockey Player.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maura how many have gotten tix so far? What kind of numbers do we have? Just wondering...

DCM

9:25 AM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

To date 115 invitations have been sent out and we have 50 people who have responded that they are attending. There are still several people who haven't received invitations because I don't have an address. Check the past lists that I posted and see if you know where any of those people are. If everyone who reads this could send out a reminder to people in their address book to respond I'm sure it would help. You don't have to send in the questionnaire, just send a note and a check so we know if you're coming.
Maura

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry guys, I can't attend the reunion. I have a shark tournament planned for the same weekend. I have fished this tournament for five years and have committed already. Unfortunately, we fish on my boat and can't tell the other three guys I have to cancel. To be quite honest I'm hoping for bad weather and be a last minute show for the reunion(if possible). I'm really disappointed I'll miss seeing everyone. All I can say is I hope we have a 25th? I truly will miss seeing everyone!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Frank B. is in Miami?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home