Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, September 25, 2006

Rose Ann's pictures




Thanks Mo for the link! Here's a few pics and some info on me.
I live in Westbrook....pretty much since I graduated. I am a volunteer EMT with the ambulance service in town and also the Treasurer.
I work a few hours a week, but other than that, I am home with my kids.
This is me...taken in May.
This is my family, taken on Easter.
(Hubby, Meghan (12) 7th grade, Lindsey (5) Kindergarten, Gregg (16mo.)
oh...forgot to add my email rsimo527@msn.com
Thanks for setting this up! Email me if you need help with planning!
Take Care!

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Hi Ro ~
I can't believe that I am seeing you on this blog rather than in person! What a cute picture of you and your family! I will have to try to post one, too. Let's try to get together!
Love ~ Mo

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home