Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Anyone for Golf on Fri 6/29?

Hi All,
Looking to see who is interested in playing golf?

Steve Bugg, Bryan Pellegrinni and I (Neil Dunn) are trying to organize a golf outing PRIOR to the reunion on that Friday 6/29.

Currently, we are trying to obtain details, e.g. location, cost, available tee-times, etc. in the shoreline area.
However, please note that tee-times may only be available during the morning, and not sure who is able to take time off? (more details will follow when available)

Please get in touch with me before May 4th if interested +/or if any ideas to share: dunnc@alxn.com

We are trying to get a total number in order to reserve 4-some times accordingly.

Talk to you soon,
Neil

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No thanks, Corny. Golf courses give me the heebie-jeebies. Best O' luck though!

Danno

9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Would love to go but I really suck at golf! I must say I'm an excellent cart driver! If anyone needs a driver count me in.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Morgan Class of 1987 said...

Hi Neil,
My husband Michael is always up for a round of golf. Let me know details when you have them.
Thanks,
Wendy

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neil, let's just bring a few buckets of golf balls to Water's Edge and we'll hit em off the patio like a driving range.

DCM

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home