Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, October 20, 2006

Barbara Daum






Hi everyone,

Donna thanks for telling my sister about this site. So when is the reunion in June? I'm going to a place where there is endless sand, the sun is always shining, and an endless flow of water (bottled water). The Air Force has decided to send me to Iraq again for the 4th time. Can't complain I've volunteered to be a medic with a highly deployable unit. I get to do things that most medics (at least AF) don't get to like; jump out of a "perfectly good plane", shot different types of firearms, and go into the villages to look for the "bad guys". My free time is spent doing mini triathlons and studying. I have not changed much since high school (okay I study now). I am trying to become a Physician Assistant (PA) in the AF, I should find out in May.

I usually come home once a year and see Liz and Scott at the Turkey Trot in Madison.

Military keeps me deployed a lot, so I have not been able to settle down yet. Perhaps when I become a PA I'll be able settle down.