Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Morgan Class of 1987



Kim (Ruggiero) Inglis

Okay, I have to admit, this is the first time I've ever "blogged" so I hope I get this right!

It's great to hear how everyone is doing. Sounds like our classmates are all over the country! I ended up back in Clinton after college (no surprise to some of you, I'm sure!) Met my husband on a ski trip in VT, got married 6 years ago and have three children. John Michael is 5, Ryan is 3 and Ashley is 1. My son just started Kindergarten, which has been exciting. During the school's open house I learned that several of our classmates also have kids at our elementary school. As I walked through the hallways, 2 teachers recognized me without an introduction. Not sure if that is good or bad!? I work for an insurance company in Hartford (been there for 15 years) and my husband is a State Trooper (but you'd never know if you met him). I am looking forward to our reunion. I remember the last one being so much fun, but too short, so I am glad weekend long activities are also being entertained. Thanks to Wendy, Brian & Robert for getting this going. I heard Mrs. Fisher is very excited to see everyone!
Above are pics of me and my kids. They (and my husband) are the love of my life! Looking forward to seeing everyone in June!