Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tanya (Fritz) Pellegrino

Morgan Class of 1987: October 2006

Hi everyone! I'm glad to see that Wendy took the initiative to start thinking about our 20th reunion.... wow, 20 years doesn't seem possible. Thanks Wendy. I'll be more than happy to help out with the planning.

I have been married to my husband Chris for 3 1/2 years and live in Clinton. I have two girls, Jessica (13) and Heather (10) from my previous marriage - they go to Pierson and Eliot and I volunteer at both schools... it's really strange to see some of the teachers still at the schools and tell your kids that you had them in your grade school years too! I also have a step daughter Paige (10). For some of you "non-locals" that I don't see you probably don't know that I was diagnosed with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) in 2003; I have my good days and bad days, no longer work but I try to volunteer when I can at the schools and spend time with my kids.

I look forward to seeing you all in June. Keep me posted on the planning - I'll be happy to do whatever I can. If you would like to contact me my email is: tanya1216@yahoo.com.

T