Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Saturday, September 30, 2006

About the Waters Edge

I know there are some of you that aren't thrilled with the chosen spot for our reunion. And I know that there are also many that are. In this situation it's very hard to please everyone. Your class officers and a handful of other classmates gave suggestions and looked into places, comparing costs, availabilty, location etc. Eventually I pulled the trigger on the Waters Edge, signed a contract and put down money to secure a date and place for this reunion. I wanted to ensure that the ball got rolling and that people would have adequate time to plan. I've spent a lot of time trying to coordinate this event already and I'm trying very hard to work on costs. As far as cost is concerned, there are still many variables, one of the most important being the number of people that will actually attend. The more people we can plan on, the cheaper we can make the price.

Please help to make our reunion great by keeping positive and accepting the date and location as they are. As I said, a contract and deposit have already been received so please help us to go forward from here.

We'll be having a meeting shortly and I'll post on the blog and encourage all of you to attend that meeting. There's still so much planning to do and we have other events to talk about for that weekend as well.

Thanks,
Wendy