Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, September 29, 2006

A.K.A. MOPO










Hello Fellow Classmates ~
It's me, Mo! I felt an "official blog" was necessary...photos and all! I am having a lot of fun reading all of the blogs! I think we are all going to have a lot of fun in June! Hopefully there will be something for everyone that weekend!

So, I am back at Morgan (and Eliot) as a school social worker. My students often laugh that I am back at this place (they have other colorful words for it)! They also think I am pretty old which is fantastic! It is kind of cool to be back in these halls. Some of our teachers are still here (I am pretty sure that I make them feel old).

I live in North Branford with my husband, Ed and our two boys Nicholas (3) and Nathan (1). Ed and I have been married for almost 8 years. We met at Chips' Pub III while I was waitressing my way through grad school. He was the head chef...and yes, still cooks at home even though he has switched careers (electrician)!

Let's keep this reunion positive so it is fun! Money is tight in my house, too! Like I said, hopefully there will be something for everyone that weekend. I am excited to plan the main event as well as some picnic-like events for the weekend. Encourage everyone to check in! I would love to hear from all of you!
Take care and see you soon ~ Mo