Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Oh Crap!!!!

Oh Crap!!!!....Our 20th High School Reunion in June 2007, that leaves just about 9 months for me to loose 50 lbs, magically grow back some hair, become successful, and address every insecurity I ever had growing up, or on the other hand, I can just sit around and watch reality TV until then?!

Cornelius (Neil) Dunn here, also go by Corny ever since my undergrad, so when people ask for Neil, always know it’s someone related to Clinton. Reading your blogs and doing mine from work in Cheshire, Ct.

Where to start: Well been married now for 12+ years to my wife Cindy, who I met at WestConn in Danbury, Ct, and just stayed in the area. Now living in Newtown, Ct for the last 11 yrs, with Cindy and our 3 kids (CJ (9), Cayden (6), and Casey (3)). I am still doing drugs (ie. working for a drug company (now a start-up biotech)) and still enjoy the occasional cocktail (Sierra Nevada, Smithwick’s or a good Merlot). As a result of the BoSox winning the series in 2004, I have turned to God and now teach Sunday School (unless the Giants are playing). I am also coaching my kid’s baseball, hoop and lax teams, and trying hard not to scream at the players to avoid being featured as the nutso coach/dad on Ch. 8 news. I am now playing in a 40 and over hoop league (old enough to round up), and realize just as you all do, that growing old + gravity sucks. However, it will still be nice to see many of you in the near future, and to also see who has pissed off Father Time.

This reunion should start earlier, because I’ll be asleep by 10pm. Also no need for a formal dinner and loud band, because will just be talking and catching up. Although no longer paying for diapers, I too am still price sensitive, and sympathize w/ some of the concerns defined in previous blogs. However, I’m also available + willing to help out, and can be reached at dunnc@alxn.com or 203-271-8390. I’m initially only giving my contact info for work, since I expect some of you are now crazy +/or I still owe you $. Now I need to go find that 87 yearbook around the house, and to try and remember who you all are (or were) again, and also look for some pics that I can upload!

Misc.:
Mo, thanks for contacting me through my bro.
Hey Maher, my parents still want their mailbox back.
Dalton, heard your mom bought my sis a beer in a pub in Eire, small world.
Monster, I thought you died in the Bering Strait?!
Maura your oldest daughter looks just like you!
Has anyone seen Mangler?
I thought Flynn went to Xavier (from Wendy’s email, forgot who he married)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home