Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Waters Edge

I've been on the phone with the Waters Edge throughout the day today and they are being very accommodating. I explained to the coordinator that some were having trouble with the expense of everything and asked if we could find a way to modify the menu. I am guessing everyone is probably okay with their cheapest dinner buffet menu (I'm hoping I won't get blasted for having made this assumption). The chef is working on scaling back on some of the buffet items and figuring a new price for us. I will hear by sometime tomorrow how much cheaper they will be able to make it. I was also told by the waters edge that the dj that they typically use (not necessarily the one that we'll use) is cheaper on Friday nights (one of the reasons we went with a Fri. instead of Sat.)
As I sit here crunching numbers with my husband we are looking at a lot of variables. Depending on what the waters edge gets back to me with as far as a new price and really depending on the number of people that we can guarantee will attend, the cost per ticket could be anywhere from 59$ to 73$ per person. Even with those numbers there still may be ways to make things cheaper.
I'll let you know when I hear back from Waters Edge.
Wendy