Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Debra Milliken-Martin

Lets try this again....Hi all. This is Debbie Milliken AKA Debra Milliken-Martin now. I have two amazingly beautiful daughters, Malyssa age 16 and Tera age 10. They are both heavily involved in Competitive Cheerleading like on ESPN and they travel around the country competing. The girls didn't fall from the tree with the gymnastics thing! My world revolves around my daughters. I have a Bachelors Degree from Arizona State University which is also where I live. I have lived in AZ since 1991. I have only been back to Clinton a few times since moving here. Just in time to see that there is a mall and a vineyard not far from Morgan. Crazy how much it has grown. I was also lucky enough to eat, drink and be merry at Jackie's restaurant. It is absolutely amazing, for those of you that live locally you should become a regular. For those of you from out of town you have to make a point of trying Jackie and her husband Larry's restaurant La Vita Gustosa! It is directly across from the Good Speed Opera house in East Haddam. http://www.lavitagustosa.com/ I am so proud of her! Besides that, I miss the change of seasons, the East Coast, the cold winters, etc. I am not sure if I will be attending the reunion yet, but am hoping too. If any of you would like to reach me, my email is happyheartdlm@hotmail.com. Hope everyone's lives turned out as they had hoped. Are there any other local business owners from the Class of 1987? I would love to visit your establishments if I am able to make it to Clinton in June.