Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Friday, October 06, 2006

Greetings from Beth Kelly (Davis) in MD


Hey Everyone!
Is is so unreal to think that it has been 20 years! Amazing!
Thanks Moe for giving me all the info. Thanks to Wendy and Brain too!
Well, I live in Pasadena Maryland with my husband Scott of 13 years and our four kids! Maggie 11, Tyler is 10, McKayla is 8, and Sean is 5. My husband is a Commander in the Coast Guard so we have move three times in the past 13 years. Now we've called Md our home for the past three years and love it! No more moving for us now that the kids are older, we are here for good!
I've been at home for the past 13 years with the kids and have loved it. Now that my baby is in kindergarten, and I am back to work teaching in a private school here in Maryland.
The reunion sounds great! Please keep me posted on all the happenings!

Take Care
Beth