Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Rose Ann again...





I would love to help with the planning...but I will be in New Hampshire the week of Nov. 4th. Hopefully I can make another meeting....if someone could email me what I'll miss, that would be great! (rsimo527@msn.com) I live right in Westbrook, so I'd love to help out in anyway!

So I saw Donna Fiorentino today....(HI Donna)! LOL
Her computer was not working, but is now and she will be posting soon!!

A little more on me, I guess and some more photos? Ok!
I work 4 to 8hrs a week at a Scrapbook store in Old Saybrook. I also teach classes there once every month or so. I have 2 layouts that are being published in a book, which is due out in April 2007. I'm usually running around in the afternoon, because my 12 yr old plays Field Hockey. (They play Eliot next week....so weird)...lol. I am also Room Mom for my Kindergartner (fun fun). I used to run the after school program at the Elementary school, until Meghan moved up to the middle school, but now that Lindsey is in Kindergarten, I'm sure I will get involved in that again.

I went on my first "bike" ride with my hubby.....holy smokes....that was scary!! Any motorcycle riders out there? I was a nervous wreck! But at the same time it was kinda cool! He is Chief of the Ambulance for Westbrook, and an officer in the Fire Dept. (that's all volunteer)...his "real" job is at the State Police...911 Dispatcher and does all the radio stuff/towers/etc. for 911 in the area. He also is a pretty good cook...thank God! Because I cannot cook!! Pretty scary actually...lol
Do you remember my brother Steve? He just had a baby girl a couple months ago...Mia...such a cutie! (He married Kim Neri).

Anyway, here are some more pictures for ya! Ok, looks like the pics are first....the first one is my 5 yr old Lindsey, the second is my cute little boyfriend Gregg (I just love having a little boy!!) 17 months (he just had his first haircut the other day....I cried...no more little curls), and then Meghan 12 yrs old.
Take care everyone and I hope to see more updates!