Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Hello, Bryan Pellegrini here. Yes I am back again! After highschool and the Army, I moved back to Hawaii and joined the Honolulu Police Department for 6 years. I then transferred to the Clinton Police Department in 1998. I was working with MO up at the highschool as the School Resource Officer for 2 years and was recently promoted to Youth Officer/Detective. I have been keeping in touch with a few people from our class even if it is by arrest or tickets!!!! Wendy, if you need help getting in contact with people let me know, I have a few "resources" available to me that may not be available to you. If anyone needs a place to stay when they come up let me know! I have been married for six years and have two daughters, Kayla (5) and Rachael (3).