Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hello from Donna Fiorentino


Hello everyone, Donna Fiorentino (Mikulski is my married name but I think Fiorentino is sooo much cooler-don't tell my husband) checking in. Love reading through all the messages, had some laughs, Neil your kinda funny. Thanks Rose Ann for sending me the info. I can't believe we are planning our 20th reunion, seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago all at once.

I have been living in Old Saybrook for 6 years with my husband John and we have a 3 year old son named Ryan. He's awesome, makes me laugh, loves the Red Sox and pretends he's Big Papi and sings Sweet Caroline on top of his lungs. A little stubborn with a slight temper, hmmmm, must have gotten that from my husband.

I worked for a publishing company for 12 years until Ryan was born and then was lucky enough to start working from home doing graphic design for some local magazines. Gives me time to be a stay at home mom by day, career woman at night. I also freelance at a local print company so if the planning committee needs some announcements, flyers, etc. maybe I can help. Looking forward to the reunion. If I can help with anything please let me know. I would love to hear from anyone who wants to keep in touch. My e-mail is dfiorentino2@comcast.net. See you soon.