Morgan Class of 1987

Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 Time: 7:30pm - 12:00am Place: Water's Edge Resort, Westbrook, CT Cost: $65 per person

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pam Marsden-Evankow


Hello Everyone!
Thank you Rose Ann for telling me about this blog. It's great to read about all of you and see your pictures.
Just like many of you, it's hard to believe that 20 years have gone by, I am looking forward to seeing you all in June.

Just a quick update on me, I met my husband in college back in 1989 and I have been married for 14 years and have a 10 year daughter, Chelsea, who is in fifth grade now. Eleven years ago we built a house in Lyme, CT where my husband grew up. For the past ten years I have been the Sales and Marketing Manager for a technology company in Old Saybrook, CT.

I would love to touch base with anyone interested. My personal email address is pamevankow@yahoo.com
Pam